I’ve always been a tea drinker. Not sure if I’ve ever finished an entire cup of coffee, it’s just never been my thing. Many moons ago on a trip to Southern Africa I was introduced to milk in my tea and I have loved it ever since. Last year at my favorite things party, Lydia, the woman behind Understand Blue brought the most adorable DIY London Fog Kits. I had never had a London Fog before, but have been hooked ever since.
- 1 c. Earl Grey Tea
- 1/2 c. Steamed or heated milk
- 1 tsp. Sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Steep Earl Grey Tea
- Heat milk, if you do not have a steamer you can warm on the stove or microwave
- Combined warm milk and tea
- Add in Vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Make sure that you do not bring the milk to a boil.
To make your own DIY London Fog Latte Kit, you will need:
Large Mason Jar or other container
Small vanilla extract (mine is from Whole Foods)
Your favorite Earl Grey Tea
Sweetener of choice
Paper treat bags for sweetener
What is your favorite cold weather drink?