Spending time with your kids is probably the greatest thing that you can do in life! Even if you are someone that lives a really busy lifestyle, for example working a lot of hours or attending a lot of events, you should always try to make as much time as you possibly can to spend with your little ones while they are still little! If you don’t get in as much time as you possibly can with them, they will be grown up right before your eyes and you will find that you missed out on so much! I mean seriously when did this kid get so big? I think there is such an amazing bond between a mother and son that is totally and completely unbreakable. Although a son looks up to their dad and may want to grow up to be just like him… I think most boys have a strong attachment to their mommas and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! I have put together a list of some really awesome and amazingly fun things to do as little dates with your little boy, because you always need that mommy-son time!
1. Go on a Hike: Boys especially love to get out into nature and enjoy the great outdoors! Take them on a hike! This is a great way for you guys to bond together as you walk through nature and not to mention it’s a really great exercise! If they are too young to walk on there own consider purchasing a soft structured baby carrier and if you are serious a serious outdoors family a hiking backpack baby carrier.
2. Neft Gun Fight: What little boy wouldn’t absolutely love to run around and shoot things?! This is such a fun experience and it’s a great way to have fun with your little boy and it can be played inside or outside.
3. Go on a Hunt for Bugs: Get out there and get into the dirt with your little boy and collect as many bugs as you possibly can! Little boys typically love to go out and get dirty and a lot of times they really love bugs, so maybe you can even create an ant farm!
4. Build a Fort: I think all kids absolutely love to build a fort, but this is definitely something that will be really fun to do with your little boy! Build a fort and have them use their imagination to make it what ever type of fort they want it to be!
5. Play Catch: Who says that little boys can only play catch with their dad! You can go out in the back yard and toss the ball back and forth! It’s a really fun time and a great way to pass the time.
6. Go to an Arcade: Going to an arcade will be a whole lot of fun and your little boy will have the time of their lives playing all sorts of various video games!
7. Kids Building at a Home Improvement store: Check out your local home improvement store because a lot of them host building sessions on the weekend for kids to come and build something! It will be so much fun for them to build their very own project!
8. Attend a Sporting Event: A ton of little boys really love sports! Take them to a fun sporting event and you two can enjoy the evening watching something that they love!
9. Go Camping: Once again, little boys tend to love the outdoors and nature! Get outside and spend the night under the stars! Sometimes it’s great to escape the reality of everyday life and who better to do it with than your little boy?! If you don’t have the time or don’t want to go out to a campsite, just do a little basic camping in your backyard, it will be just as much fun!
10. Go on a Scavenger Hunt: A really great way to spend the day is to have a scavenger hunt! You can send them on a hunt with a really awesome prize at the end of the hunt! They will have a blast!
Nothing is better than spending time with your little ones, so be sure to run out and enjoy as much time as you possibly can with them!