This is a sponsored post in collaboration with DriveShop & Mitsubishi; all opinions are my own.
One of my favorite parts about being a blogger is the opportunity to see and try out some amazing products. Last month I partnered with DriveShop and Mitsubishi. They handed me the keys to a beautiful Mitsubishi Outlander Sport and told me to have fun. We didn’t have any big plans for the week, but the true test to a new car is how it does on the day to day.
Here is a list of things I enjoy about the 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander:
- SUNROOF! This is a big deal for me with every car I drive. The full length view was amazing.
- The LED headlights are amazing! They are so bright, perfect for a rainy day or fog. Even better the headlights are adjustable so you won’t be shining them into other driver’e eyes.
- Push button start, this is forever going to be one of my favorite features. The rear hatch is also a push botton open if the key remote is within range. So nice to have my hands free.
- There are options to drive in all-wheel drive or in normal mode.
- Rearview backup camera displays a great clear picture of what’s behind you to help you see when you’re backing up the car. Something I love as a mom. I’m able to see bikes, scooters and balls.
- Heated seats are not usually a big selling point on a car in Texas. Well the week I was driving the Outlander it was COLD. I totally used those seat warmers.
- There is a couple of 12-Volt outlets and USB port to keep a phone charged.
There were a few things that could have made the car a better fit for us.
- More charging outlets would have been a bonus, I had to stretch a cord to the back seat for the dvd player.
- Since it was a Sport version it is a sleeker version, so cargo space is limited. I had to put the rear seat down to allow our jogging stroller to fit in the rear.
- Another space issue, my little one is in a rear facing car seat, once it was in place it was difficult to adjust the front seats.
This was a great car and with a few adjustments it would be amazing! Priced well and awesome to drive.