Your mouth is going to be watering for this delicious black bean and corn salsa!
It’s game day and everyone is gathering around the TV, that new one you won by entering (HERE). Ready to watch your favorite team battle it out for the big win. One of my favorite snacks to serve at any party is Black Bean and Corn Salsa, some call it Texas Caviar, I just call it delicious. Packed full of delicious veggies and my secret ingredient. It’s sure to be a hit with anyone.
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup chopped banana peppers
- 3/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped white onion
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except the oil, vinegar and sugar.
- Add the vinegar, oil and sugar to a saucepan and bring it to a boil
- Remove from heat and allow it cool.
- Add cooled liquid mixture to the veggies, stir and make sure everything is coated
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight