Delicious Easy Banana Pancakes
I’m sure you’ve seen tons of posts about 2 ingredient banana pancakes. I decided after seeing a dozen versions that I would give them a try. I have to say, they didn’t come out as well as I would have liked. They were flat and didn’t hold their round, pancake shape. I decided that I would take this concept and improve it a little. If you have a traditional spice cabinet you’ll have the 2 secret ingredients on hand.
Sad to say that the little one hasn’t decided if he loves banana pancakes yet. He eats them, but is hesitant every time. I, however love them and they are super easy to make a quick afternoon snack. I don’t have a griddle like my mom use to make pancakes on when we were kids, so I have been making them in the frying pan. It takes a while and it was just taking too long for my over eager self so my kitchen fairy (my momma) bought me this awesome griddle pan to start using. I can’t wait till she come to visit in a few weeks and brings it to me!
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- dash of cinnamon (optional)
- Mash bananas and mix with eggs.
- Scramble until well mixed, add in baking powder and vanilla and mix.
- Pour batter into warm skillet and flip when cooked on one side. Cook remaining side and serve with butter or plan.