I’ve always love Italian food, carbs are my love language. As important as good pasta, is good sauce. As much as I wish I had the knowledge and time to make homemade sauce, I just don’t. Instead I like to buy Ragu Homestyle sauce. Tastes amazing, has delicious ingredients and feels like tradition.
One of my favorite meals to make is manicotti, but I’m busy as I know you are too, so this is my favorite EASY MANICOTTI recipe you are sure to love.
- Ragu Homestyle Sauce
- 1 box of Manicotti noodles
- 1/2 c. Ricotta cheese
- 3/4 c. Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs Parsley
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook noodles to package directions
- While noodles are cooking, in a bowl mix together Ricotta, 1/2 c. of Mozzarella, 1/2 c. Parmesan, 2 eggs, and seasoning.
- Drain cooked noodles and allow to sit for 2 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture in piping bag.
- Pour a layer of Ragu sauce in baking dish.
- Fill each manicotti noodle with piped cheese mixture and place in backing dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over top and lay with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes
- Remove foil and cook for 5 minutes to allow cheese to melt.
Ragu Sauces are available at Target nationwide and are coming to Wal-mart retailers this Fall. Let us help you make the best dinner this week! Enter below for a $15 gift card to Target for dinner tonight!