This is a sponsored conversation with Fulton Market, All opinions are my own. #FultonFresh
I’m a fairly picky eater and for years I refused to eat fish. Fish of any kind was off the menu for me. I didn’t like the texture or the flavor or the smell. Last year my husband convinced me to try a bite of salmon that he made and it changed my mind. I love Salmon! We eat is regularly and I enjoy coming up with new ways to cook it.
One of my biggest hang ups about fish was that I was nervous about freshness. I’d heard tons of stores about grocery store fish fiasco. Fulton Fish Market has the perfect alternative, fresh fish delivered straight to your front door. You cut out the middle man of the grocery store and shave tons of time off from the catch to the pan.
I loved how I came home from running errands and my order was waiting on the doorstep in a big insulted cooler box. I had them send me Faroe Island Salmon and East Coast Halibut for my initial order. I have to tell you the color and appearance of this fish was amazing!
Since it was fresh I wanted to cook in that day to enjoy how truly fresh it was. This was a new recipe so I had my fingers were crossed that I wouldn’t ruin this amazing fish. Even better than a deli-sh meal, there aren’t going to be any dirty cooking dishes!
- 2 Fulton Fresh Market skinless salmon fillets
- 1 lb of asparagus, with the ends of stalk cut off
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1 lemon, Sliced
- Fresh Dill sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rinse salmon fillets and place each one on a medium piece of foil.
- Cut ends of asparagus and lay on sides of salmon fillet
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil over vegetables and top with salt and pepper
- In a small bowl add garlic and olive oil, mix and pour evenly over salmon fillets
- Add salt and pepper to salmon fillets
- Top fillets with thinly sliced lemon and add sprigs of dill.
- Close foil packets and place on the top of baking dish or baking sheet for any oil spills.
- Place in over for 20 minutes.
- Use caution when opening foil packets, steam may have filled packet.
Did I mention that Fulton Fist Market is hosting a giveaway!?