I’ve always been a tea drinker. Not sure if I’ve ever finished an entire cup of coffee, it’s just never been my thing. Many moons ago on a trip to Southern Africa I was introduced to milk in my tea and I have loved it ever since. Last year at my favorite things party, Lydia, the woman behind Understand Blue brought the most adorable DIY London Fog Kits. I had never had a London Fog before, but have been hooked ever since.
- 1 c. Earl Grey Tea
- 1/2 c. Steamed or heated milk
- 1 tsp. Sweetener of choice (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- Steep Earl Grey Tea
- Heat milk, if you do not have a steamer you can warm on the stove or microwave
- Combined warm milk and tea
- Add in Vanilla and sweetener to taste.
- Make sure that you do not bring the milk to a boil.
To make your own DIY London Fog Latte Kit, you will need:
Large Mason Jar or other container
What is your favorite cold weather drink?