You must be 21 to consume alcoholic beverages. When doing so, please drink responsibly. No drinking and driving, and no drinking and texting!
With Chirstmas right around the corner it’s time to flll you calander with brunches, cookie decorating, white elephant gift exchanges and holiday parties. I love going to parties and am looking forward to several this year. I also love fancy drinks, but an not big on alcohol. I like fancy drinks of the mocktail variety. I decided to turn one of the trendiest drinks around, Moscow Mule, into a delicious mocktail that anyone can enjoy.
Whipping up a delicious Moscow Mule mocktail is easier than you think and you are going to love it! My secret to mocktails is to use mixers that are low in calories and sugar. For the Moscow Mule Mocktail I am using Desani Lime Sparkling Water, as a mixer its perfect because has ZERO calories, no added colors, is caffeine-free and naturally flavored. It’s great by itself and I drink it like that all the time too. DASANI Sparkling Water is available at Walmart and perfect for sparkling the holidays, it comes in: Lime, Berry, Lemon, Black Cherry. I keep a case of each stocked in the pantry at our house. You never know when you are going to want to have the girls over for an inprompt to girls night and need to mix up a few mocktails.
The other key ingredients you need for your mocktail is going to be Schweppes Ginger Beer, fresh mint, limes and ice. I like to serve Moscow Mule Mocktails in the traditional copper mugs.
- DASANI Sparkling Water- Lime Flavor
- Schweppes Ginger Beer
- Fresh Mint Leaves
- Fresh Limes
- Pour 1/2 of 1 12 oz can of DASANI Sparkling Water- Lime into drink shaker
- Pour 1/2 of 1 12 oz can of Schweppes Ginger Beer into drink shaker
- Juice of 1 lime wedge to enhance flavor into drink shaker
- 2 leafs of mint into drink shaker
- 1 cup of ice added to shaker.
- Shaker together until mixed and pour into copper mug to serve.
- Garnish with lime wedge and mint leaves.