It’s a new year and so like everyone else I am making new goals. Every year I sit down and write out a note pad of goals, financial, personal, professional, and spiritual. Things like paying for that family vacation before we head out, reading 10 books (continuing this one over from last year), and reading my Bible daily. Some goals I have great success and others not so much, see the books goal mentioned above. This year I am sitting down and listing out the same categories. I figured you might be too and wanted to share a few of what I will be working on.
- Eating breakfast everyday- this is huge for me and a struggle. Not only to eat something but to eat a balanced breakfast. I am incorporating a few things into my plan to help me be successful. Belvita breakfast biscuits, yogurt and fruit. These are going to be my go to for making sure I have balance and energy from the start of the day.
- Working out daily- Thanks to my Christmas gift from the mister, a stationary bike, I plan to do well with this one and grab a workout while the little man is busy playing with his trains.
- Check off all of my baby checklist (this is a entire other list!)
- Read 10 books! I’m starting with this one and I am open to your suggestions so leave me a comment with a must read.
- Complete at least 1 real estate class- I started this before the new year and I am almost half way through it!
- Learn how to hand letter- Great books that are helping me with this are the Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering and these pens too!
- Organize my closet using some sort of organization system
- Create a fun play area in our garage for JDub to be able to play and create.