.This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
I am constantly looking for simple dinner ideas. One of my favorites is my mom’s delicious cheesy chicken puffs. With just a few ingredients you can have this simple dinner whipped up and in the oven in just a few minutes while you finish helping the kids with their homework and folding the laundry. I love meals that I can make hours ahead or even days ahead and freeze. This is a great one for making early and setting aside till it’s time for dinner to cook.
We’ve been enjoying this simple dinner for years and now that I have my own family it’s still a dinner time favorite.
[tweetthis]Delicious & Simple Dinner Idea AD[/tweetthis]
I like to use canned white meat chicken to make this a simple dinner, but any shredded chicken will work. Mix in a can of diced green chilies and Kraft Natural Shreds Finely shredded Triple cheddar cheese. Mix these 3 ingredients together and set aside.
In a your favorite baking dish mix your creamy of chicken soup and milk together, sprinkle in a little more of the Kraft Natural Shreds Finely shredded Triple cheddar cheese.
Open your crescent rolls and separate them. Spread them out some to make the area a little larger for the chicken mixture.
If you want to make your puffs extra cheesy, you can add a big slice of Kraft Natural Slice cheddar cheese to the puff.
Once you have filled the puffs, hold them over to make a pouch and place upside down in the cream of chicken mixture. I like to spoon a little of the mixture over the top of each puff to keep in from burning.
In a preheated oven bake at 350 for 20 minutes, then increase heat to 375 and bake for an additional 25 minutes.
- 3 c. all white chicken, shredded
- 2 cups of Kraft Natural Slice cheddar cheese
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- 1/5 c. of milk of choice
- 1 can of diced green chilies
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- Kraft Natural Slice cheddar cheese (optional)
- Mix together chicken, 1 c. cheese and green chillies
- Mix cream of chicken soup and milk together and pour in 9x13" baking dish.
- Seperate crescent rolls and spread out dough. add mixture to the crescent rolls and wrap closed.
- Place upside down in baking dish, sprinkle shredded cheese on top
- Bake in preheated oven of 350 for 20 minutes, increase heat to 375 and bake for an additional 25 minutes.