With lots of Big Games coming, everyone is planning their tailgating and home gating events. There is nothing better than enjoying the big game with friends, families and neighbors. Well there is enjoying the game with tasty snacks! One of our favorites is Snickers Game Day Bars. These yummy game day bars are packed full of delicious taste, you won’t want to share them plus they’re easy to make.
- 2 c. Snickers Bites chopped
- 1 1/2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/3 c. Butter melted
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 c. Pretzels crushed
- 2 c. Shredded Coconut
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs over entire bottom on pan, pat firmly into place.
- Pour entire can of sweetened condensed milk over firm crumbs, careful not to mix into crumbs.
- Sprinkle crushed pretzels over entire pan.
- Add layer of chopped Snickers.
- Top with layer of shredded coconut.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 22 minutes. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serve.
For more Big Game recipes check out our Pinterest board full of ideas.